Immigration Update - Article 8 & More
This webinar will cover the key immigration law developments from recent months including the latest Article 8 developments, to assist you in advising clients, drafting representations and presenting appeals effectively.
The webinar will consider some of the changes to the immigration rules and legislation along with the latest case law.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The end of the entrepreneur category and the new Appendix W
- Case law developments including: tax amendment cases, long residence, new matters, EEA law
- Article 8 update including:
- Families with children and the correct approach following KO Nigeria
- The statutory Article 8 considerations
- Private life and precarious immigration status
- Article 8 and deportation
- Article 8 and appeals: the relevance of meeting the immigration rules
This webinar was recorded on 17th September 2019