Developing & Sustaining Your Private Client Practice
The legal market and client needs are changing. A more structured and proactive approach is needed to develop a thriving private client practice whether this is through the development of a niche, differentiated service or more innovative approaches.
This course takes you through the process with new ideas and food for thought.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Getting some focus
- Basic concepts
- Planning - What sort of private client practice do you want?
- Business planning
- Where are you now? Analysing the markets and an internal audit
- Selecting target markets and creating niches
- Where do you want to be? Setting goals
- How will you get there? Strategic choices
- People, products and pricing - What are you selling?
- Financial management basics
- Skills and services - aligning your human resources
- Using technology to deliver legal services
- Commodity, premium and specialist products
- Innovation in products and services
- Pricing strategies
- Delivering service excellence
- Promotion - How are you winning new business?
- Repositioning your firm
- Key strategies - direct or indirect channels?
- Generating awareness and profile
- Thought leadership
- Using new channels (including digital marketing and social media)
- Nurturing existing relationships
- Intermediaries and co-marketing
- Selling skills
- Measuring performance and progress
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme