Social Housing Law Update
This course is aimed at anyone practising within social housing and will cover an update on, and a chance to discuss with other housing law practitioners, the key changes in housing law from the past two years. The topics cover areas that are relevant to those who advise local authorities and registered providers of social housing.
What You Will Learn
This seminar will cover the following:
- Disrepair update
- Long leasehold damages claims; Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018; Defective Premises Act 1972
- Possession proceedings
- s.21 and starter tenancies
- Flexible Tenancies
- Equality Act 2010 defences and the role of the Public Sector Equality Duty
- Homelessness and allocations update
- Forthcoming legislative changes
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme