Preparing for Your Appraisal - Adding Confidence for Support Staff
Appraisals can be daunting, and each organisation tackles them differently but, whatever the approach within your firm, you can take control of your appraisal and use it to set your own goals and develop your skills and career.
This virtual classroom seminar is for anyone within a support team who will undergo an appraisal or performance review. The aim is that you will feel more confident and comfortable talking about yourself and your achievements.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Appraisals, what are they and why do we bother?
- Reflecting on your own performance, strengths and weaknesses
- Setting your own objectives
- ‘I have no plans for promotion, why do I need an appraisal?’
- Tracking and reviewing your own work
- Setting personal development goals
- Playing to your learning strengths
- Using personal development plans effectively
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.