An Update on Low Velocity Impact Claims - Live with Nicky Carter
When a Low Velocity Impact defence is raised, ensuring that you are able to marshall all the latest arguments to get the best result for your client is vital.
This virtual classroom seminar will ensure that you have all you need at your fingertips.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Procedural implications, both within and outside the RTA Portal
- Cost consequences
- Medical and engineering evidence
- Preparation of witness statements and the latest case law are all covered
- LVI explained
- Part 18
- Part 35 Questions
- Witness Statements
- Portal exits
- Track allocation
- Fixed costs
- The Defence - winning arguments
- Expert evidence
- Witness evidence
- Procedural implications - both within the Portal and Part 7
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.