Thirteenth Annual CPR Review of the Year with Dominic Regan
Now in its thirteenth year, this 'must attend' annual roadshow will review and analyse the key decisions of the year.
Held each Friday during October 2020 across 5 locations, Dominic will consider the important case developments and CPR rule changes of the previous 12 months.
What You Will Learn
The content will be revised throughout 2020 and the agenda is likely to include:
- Costs orders against strangers to litigation
- Vicarious liability judgments of the Supreme Court in both the Morrisons and Barclays appeals
- How to protect yourself against a speculative Part 36 offer
- Proportionality guidance from the Court of Appeal
- The latest on the raft of reforms affecting personal injury, damages based agreements and the extension of fixed costs
- Penalties for claiming unjustified costs
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme