Safeguarding Wealth on Marriage Breakdown - The Tricky Issues - A Masterclass
This masterclass looks at families and their assets within the context of marriage and marriage breakdown.
Presented by Maggie Rae this course aims to answer the following questions - at least as far as they can be answered!
- How do wealthy families protect their assets from those who marry into such families? Does it work?
- What happens when it all goes wrong?
- How will a couple’s assets be divided?
- What is the law and what are the principles?
- Is enforcement a problem?
What You Will Learn
This masterclass will cover the following:
- Disclosure of assets and liabilities
- The consequences of non-disclosure
- The concept of matrimonial property
- Valuing assets, including pre-acquired assets
- The significance of nuptial agreements
- Can assets be protected and if so how?
- Dealing with trusts
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme