A Guide to Dealing with Difficult Colleagues
Having to face the same challenging and ‘difficult’ people day after day can be exhausting.
In this webinar we will explore your approach to dealing with conflict and examine whether it is always the most effective approach and, if not, what alternatives are available?
The webinar will also provide tips on anger management as well as some pragmatic approaches for resolving areas of conflict.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Using the Thomas-Kilman model to identify your natural response to conflict situations
- Recognising behaviours in others and tailoring your response
- Top 10 tips for anger management
- Mind your language - sometimes it ‘is’ what you say (and how you say it!)
- Steps to recover from a complete relationship breakdown
- How mediation works and how it could help
This webinar was recorded on 6th January 2020