COVID-19 & Corporate Restructuring in Ireland - A Guide to the Options Available
This new webinar will examine the legal regime in Ireland for the restructuring of companies facing financial uncertainty.
The webinar will be of interest to any Ireland-based delegate whose company or clients have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
It will also be of interest to UK-based delegates whose clients either have a presence in Ireland or who transact with Irish companies.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Overview of examinership
- Comparison with other processes such as Administration in the UK or Chapter 11 in the US
- Assessing suitability for examinership
- Examinership timeline and key dates
- Investment process
- Managing stakeholders; including trade creditors, banks and lenders, Revenue and landlords
- Schemes of Arrangement:
- Overview of the process
- Managing stakeholders; including the directors/company or creditors
- Court confirmation
This webinar was recorded on 13th August 2020