Workplace Pressure & Regulatory Disaster - Exploring the Connection & Mitigating the Risks
93% of junior lawyers reported feeling stressed in the month before they took the Junior Lawyers Division’s Resilience and Wellbeing survey in 2019. This is illustrative of a wider scale issue across the profession.
This webinar will examine the current issues including the impact of COVID-19 on an already fragile situation and how the pressure experienced by individuals can result in irrational decision making leading to individuals and law firms getting into hot water with their regulator.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Mental health in the legal sector - how widespread is the problem?
- Exploring the link between pressure and breach of SRA Standards and Regulations
- A look behind the headlines - including analysis of the case of Claire Matthews v SRA
- The physiological link between pressure and poor decision making
- What firms and individuals can do to avoid regulatory disaster?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 4th March 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation