Working from Home - Key Issues & Practical Solutions
Remote working presents many risks, not least of all where staff may be on reduced hours.
Now that we continue to embrace the new normal, so too must a new normal of governance and compliance be devised, for issues such as monitoring staff, dealing with data protection breaches and ensuing that staff rigorously apply internal governance policies.
In this bite size webinar we will consider some of the key issues related to home and remote working and practical solutions to manage risk effectively.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Keeping in Touch
- With staff who are furloughed or away from the business
- Keeping staff motivated
- Managing Access to Information and Enforcing Information Governance Policies and Procedures
- Changes required to current policies
- Employment, surveillance and data protection law considerations
- Mitigating the Risk of Data Breaches and Data Leakage
- Effective incident response procedures
- Containment policies
- Systems Surveillance and Staff Surveillance
- Employment and privacy issues
- Regulatory Trends
- GDPR and COVID-19
- Fines and administrative penalties associated with non-compliance
- Tips for Drafting Effective Policies
This webinar was recorded on 23rd September 2020