Workforce Planning & People Analytics in the New Era
This highly interactive course will use a combination of learner-centred approaches and case study methodology.
It aims to update delegates with the cutting edge research, information and practical approaches to start thinking about and implementing strategic workforce planning and people analytics within their organisations.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Defining people/HR analytics & the future of work:
- Understanding the distinction between HR, workforce and people data
- Looking at the importance of human capital as an intangible asset
- Overview of the future of work and its impact to organisations, especially the HR function
- Making the business case for data-driven HR:
- Reviewing cutting edge research on HR and digital transformation
- Examining the strategic HR function (with the role of SWP)
- Why we should be using analytics in our workforce planning journey
- The evolution of people analytics:
- Understanding how to move from reporting to analytics
- Understanding the importance people analytics plays in strategic workforce planning (SWP)
- Mapping the analytics journey for your company: overview of the vital steps within the journey that leads to optimisation
- Activity - participants will learn how to start and map a people analytics strategy for their organisation
- Case Studies
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme