Will Drafting Tools - How to Maximise Tax Planning & Asset Protection
Will drafting may sometimes be seen as something ‘simple’ and ‘straightforward’.
However, if utilised to their full potential a will can be a fantastic tool for tax planning or asset protection.
In addition, challenges to wills are growing and the duty of the will draftsman is now extending to not only carrying out the instructions of the testator, but also, to documenting details to cover yourself in the event of a claim regarding the validity of the will made.
This new webinar will consider the uses of wills in today’s modern society, as well as how you can protect yourself from claims and challenges to a will prepared by you.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Life interest trusts and their uses
- NRB discretionary trusts and 2-year NRB discretionary trusts
- Tax planning in wills - BPR and APR
- The different challenges made to a will
- Larke v Nugus requests and protecting the practitioner from claims
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 28th October 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation