Whistleblowing - The New EU Directive
Whilst there is an established legal and compliance regime for whistleblowing in the US, the EU has not yet caught up.
The EU Whistleblowing Directive requires member states to bring in law by 17 December 2021 with some exceptions for smaller organisations. The Directive will require the law to apply to most public and private organisations.
Now is the time to revisit whistleblowing and ‘speak up’ policies and procedures.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The US whistleblowing landscape
- The current EU whistleblowing landscape
- The impact of the EU Whistleblowing Directive
- Definition of a whistleblower
- How to manage data protection concerns
- The practicalities of managing a reporting process
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 27th April 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation