What’s New for Auditors? - A 2020 Regulatory Update
With a number of major ISA revisions in the pipeline for December 2020 year ends, there is much for statutory auditors to be on top of at present. This webinar will appraise you of all the relevant changes and what you need to do to prepare. We will also highlight a range of regulatory body ‘hot topics’ and what they mean for your practice.
This webinar is aimed at partners, managers and staff in audit firms who undertake statutory audits.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The changes to audit-related legislation and regulations and be able to implement these changes in the audits that you complete
- How to prepare effectively for a compliance visit from your regulatory body
- How to produce high quality audit files and working papers that are compliant with the Financial Reporting Council’s International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Forthcoming changes to ISAs 540 & 570 and exactly what firms need to do now to prepare for implementation
- Feedback on audit quality from UK regulators - and how to implement relevant recommendations.
- Consultations on changes to the structure of the audit profession (Kingman & Brydon) and what they mean for smaller practices
- Imminent changes to the FRC’s Ethical Standard
- Key learning points from recent FRC and ICAEW disciplinary cases
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 21st April 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.