Wellbeing in the Workplace - SRA Thematic Review & Latest Guidance
Following the release of their workplace culture thematic review in February 2022, the SRA are becoming more involved with, and interested in, firm culture.
During this new virtual classroom seminar, compliance expert Rebecca Atkinson will discuss what this means for you and your firm. Consideration will be given to the SRA’s findings in respect of the thematic review and their subsequent guidance on ‘workplace wellbeing’.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The background to where we are today - misconduct in law firms as borne out by SRA/SDT cases
- Where culture began - 2019 SRA Codes of Conduct and the SRA Enforcement Strategy on this topic
- The SRA thematic review published in 2022 - the purpose of the review, what it found and what it recommended
- SRA workplace environment guidance - what it says
- SRA Consultation on a new SRA Code of Conduct rule on treating people fairly and with respect with a positive obligation to challenge behaviour that does not meet this standard - the proposal and what it means
- How your firm can take proactive steps to ensure the right culture exists in the firm and how this can be evidenced to the regulator
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.