Websites & the Law - Everything You Need to Know
This new virtual classroom seminar will equip you with everything you need to know about websites and the law.
- How to ensure compliance with current UK law
- How has the law developed regarding websites and their use?
- How are businesses and consumers protected when using websites and buying online?
- Are there any standards that websites need to adhere to?
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- How to draft website terms and conditions and the pitfalls to avoid
- How to avoid adding unreasonable terms that could mean that the website terms and conditions are invalid
- Privacy policies and how to make them effective
- Cookie policies and the issues that have arisen regarding cookies and their use
- Distance selling and regulations relating to consumers and consumer protection
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.