Weathering the Storm - How to Futureproof Your Law Firm
The challenges confronting leaders of law firms are growing.
Inflation, rising interest rates, a cost-of-living crisis, soaring energy prices and a likely recession will, directly or indirectly, create pressure on law firms and law firm finances.
Law firm leaders should now be considering the steps they need to take to futureproof their businesses, including developing methods of minimising shocks and stresses caused by external challenges.
Presented by highly experienced management consultant and author, Peter Scott, this new virtual classroom seminar will help delegates reduce their risks, drive their competitive advantage, and maximise owner value, which will be necessary if you are to weather the likely storms ahead.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Making sure you have the right ‘top team’ in place to take your firm through difficult times ahead
- Aligning your future strategic focus with the needs of:
- Your clients - by ensuring your strategic focus is/will be in the right place with clients
- Your people - to make sure you have/will have the right people in the right places
- Understanding what may need to change in your firm to meet the challenges you are now likely to face and to take advantage of opportunities which may arise, and how to implement such change
- How to ensure your financial management is in good shape to build strong profitability and cash flow, to enable you to weather likely storms ahead
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.