Village Greens & Development - A Roundup of the Key Issues
This short webinar will provide you with up to date guidance on the key issues surrounding development and village greens including the latest Supreme Court case of TW logistics v Essex County Council which will be explored in detail.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What land is capable of being registered as a village green?
- What must be proven to achieve registration?
- What are the benefits/restrictions as a result of registration?
- What are the particular problems for land owned by local authorities?
- How can you prevent village green rights arising?
- How have the reforms in the Growth and Infrastructure Act 2013 affected the situation?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 1st March 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation