Vicarious Liability Update - The Cases Keep On Coming
The relentless run of cases about vicarious liability shows no sign of tailing off.
In the last year another wave of controversial decisions has appeared which will be explored in this webinar.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Liability for non-employees
- Is the law any different for non-injury cases such as commercial fraud?
- What if the guilty act was designed to damage the employer?
- Violence away from the workplace
- A successful defence in a Christmas party claim!
- Forthcoming appeals to look out for
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 18th September 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.