Vacant Commercial Property - The Problems & Practical Solutions
Letting voids are inevitable from time to time and present a number of management headaches.
Whether the problem is rates liability, deemed utility supply contracts, data protection issues or abandoned goods, professional advisers need to be familiar with the tools at their disposal to mitigate the impact on the landlord.
This webinar will address the seemingly intractable issues.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Tenants’ IT equipment - data risks
- Overcoming hurdles to short-term interim lettings
- Business rates mitigation schemes
- Deemed utilities contracts
- Options for abandoned tenants' goods
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 5th March 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.