Using a Company Vehicle for Property Investment - Pitfalls & Opportunities Uncovered
Property investors have been subjected to a number of tax changes over recent years.
This webinar will explore the tax pitfalls and opportunities.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How s24 F(No 2)A 2015 has increased interest in a company owning property
- How finance charge reliefs are restricted
- Comparison of extraction of rental profits after tax and finance costs
- Capital gains and SDLT issues and reliefs on incorporation
- Commercial reasons for using companies
- Ease of succession planning
- The business property relief conundrum
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 6th March 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.