Using Employment Mobility Clauses - An Introduction for HR Professionals & People Managers
This live broadcast session, presented by expert employment lawyer Kate Shepherd, will discuss the law relating to mobility clauses and explore the practical aspects of using them.
The session is aimed at HR professionals and people managers.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is a mobility clause?
- Building in flexibility to contracts of employment
- What is reasonable?
- Relying on mobility clauses in a redundancy situation
- What to do if an employee refuses to move
- Practical tips
- Case law including Kellogg Brown v Fitton
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.