Using Digital Evidence in Employment Tribunal Cases - An Introduction
Emails, internet browsing, apps, geolocation, online posts, IT policies - digital traces are prevalent in every aspect of our personal and working life.
Aimed at employment practitioners and HR professionals this virtual classroom seminar will offer guidance on how complete your due diligence in terms of identifying all possible sources of information related to your case and the importance of having the right protocols in place to preserve a chain of evidence at the start of a matter.
Consideration will also be given to how to determine if you need to seek an expert opinion.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is digital evidence?
- Case studies
- Digital evidence in employment tribunals
- Disciplinary hearings in businesses and professional bodies
- Examples of evidence you need to keep an eye on
- Lookout for any device that may be involved in your case
- Retaining digital evidence
- The role of the expert witness in an employment case
- Due diligence
- Chain of custody
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.