Twelfth Annual CPR Review of the Year with Dominic Regan - December Update
If you were unable to attend the 'sold out' CPR Annual Update in London on 30 October - find out the developments you may have missed which you need to know about.
This APIL accredited course will review and analyse all the key decisions of the year.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- Do you have to tell your opponent that they have made a mistake?
- What can you charge your client?
- How to deal with an awkward Part 36 offer
- The very latest on the raft of proposed reforms
- Costs management
- How to get out of trouble
- The November 2019 vicarious liability hearings in the Supreme Court
9:30am - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme