Trespass by Travellers - Practical Insights in 1 Hour
Removing travellers from a site rarely involves any legal difficulty, but can present a logistical challenge, especially since it will be something the client needs to be dealt with as a high priority.
It may also involve practical issues such as removal of vehicles and horses from the site.
This webinar sets out a point-by-point action plan which breaks down the court process into distinct procedural phases. It also addresses measures complementary to court proceedings and the available steps for preventing repeat occupation, or at least meeting it with rapid and effective enforcement.
You cannot be too prepared for urgent instructions of this sort and this webinar gives you the information and practical insights you will need.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The practical measures available to secure vacant possession with and without the assistance of the courts
- The range of police and local authority powers
- The logistics of operating the procedure as fast as possible
- The key instructions for process-servers, agents and bailiffs
- Animals and vehicles - particular problems
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 6th February 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.