Traumatic Brain Injury Claims - How to Maximise Both Rehabilitation & Quantum
This virtual classroom seminar explores the vital importance of early intervention and bespoke and meaningful rehabilitation in catastrophic brain injury cases.
The live session will look at the importance of choosing the right case manager for each individual client, the role of the multi-disciplinary team and the interplay between the litigation and the neurorehabilitation.
The session will include a case study of a recently settled catastrophic brain injury case.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What a good litigator can expect from a good brain injury case manager
- What might a good brain injury case manager expect from a good litigator
- MDTs and getting the most from their input in the legal claim
- Role of experts to support neurorehabilitation
- Innovative rehabilitation and bespoke care and therapy packages
- Maximising compensation
- Case study
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.