Transfer Pricing & Tax Avoidance - An Introductory Toolkit
Multi-national organisations often shift profits from high tax jurisdictions to low tax jurisdictions and minimise their corporate tax on a worldwide basis.
This introductory level webinar will guide you through the key issues and questions concerning the minefield of transfer pricing and tax avoidance.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is transfer pricing?
- Basic techniques by which multi-national groups shift profits into low tax jurisdictions
- Discussion of the UK Diverted Profits Tax
- Can the UK Diverted Profits Tax be overridden by a double tax treaty?
- Diverted Profits Tax assessment process
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 11th December 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.