Transfer Pricing - Diverted Profits & Fragmentation - Don’t Fall Foul of the Rules
With the April 2019 changes to the rules covering transfer pricing, diverted profits tax and fragmented profits, the latest figures on the tax gap between what HMRC expects to collect and does collect is in the order of £35 billion. Nearly half of this is accounted for by small and medium sized enterprises and HMRC have them within their sights.
It is anticipated that investigations will commence in earnest in the latter part of 2020 and this live broadcast session will guide you through the rules and explain the additional work that is required now with respect to current accounting periods to avoid a potentially costly HMRC investigation.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Transfer pricing rules
- Diverted profits tax rules
- The impact of the new profit fragmentation rules on SMEs
- Potential consequences of falling foul of the new rules
- Actions that companies need to take to avoid a costly HMRC investigation
- A review of HMRC guidance in this area
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.