Time Recording for Professionals Masterclass
This Masterclass is limited to 25 Delegates - Book Now to Guarantee your Place
Fact - Most professionals fail to record all of their time. The consequences can often be unintended 'double discounting' and the firm finds it difficult to measure the profitability of individual matters. This half day Masterclass uses case studies to demonstrate why full recording is so vitally important, how to achieve full recording and the necessity to produce robust narratives which will support the billing process.
What You Will Learn
- Time recording case study - how do you currently record?
- Why making a profit matters and the relationship between the time recorded and profit
- The beneficiaries of increased profit
- Normal levels of profit and the impact of higher levels of time capture on profits
- Best practice for time recording
- It is about recording the "cost" of something and not its "value"
- The four key principles
- How to write client friendly narratives
- Linking time recorded into the billing process
- Applying best practice to see the correct answers - case study
- Ensuring that most additional time recorded is eventually billed without upsetting the client
- How to review management information provided to improve time capture, efficiency and fee generation
- Action planning
Find out why MBL gets feedback for Robert such as "One of the best attended".
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme