Time Management Tips for Support Staff - Take More Control of Your Day
Good time management skills help you take more control of your day, work effectively and feel less stressed.
This webinar will help you easily identify which activities are hoovering up your time and take steps to bring your time management back within your control. The webinar is aimed at anyone within a support staff role who would like to be more in control of their day.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Which tasks are stealing your time
- How we sabotage our own attempts at time management
- What is within your control and what is not
- How to prioritise effectively using the 4Ds and the urgent/ important approach
- How to stop procrastinating
- How to manage your manager
- Juggling managers without crushing egos
- How to avoid taking on everyone else’s work as well as your own
- How collaborative tech can help, and hinder, your time management
- Setting clear boundaries
- Balancing and separating work and home, even when you are working from home
- What is your time truly worth?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 21st February 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation