Third Party Due Diligence - What the FCA Expects
This new full day course will explore due diligence within the financial services sector for FCA authorised firms.
The course assumes some prior experience of the due diligence process and is aimed at those who wish to bolster their knowledge in line with the FCA’s expectations.
The course will include practical examples of what good due diligence ‘looks like’ and the interactive session will allow you to align the due diligence process to your own business environment.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The definition of due diligence within the financial services environment
- Why robust due diligence is crucial
- How to undertake background checks on third parties
- Appointed Representatives and due diligence
- How to incorporate due diligence checks within your compliance framework
- The difference between good and poor practice
- The risks of poor practice
- What to do if it all goes wrong
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme