Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act - A Comprehensive Guide
This highly informative 3 hour course will cover all aspects of the Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act, up-to-date case law analysis and consideration of potential issues for the future.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- The issue: why do we need Third Parties (Rights against Insurers) Act at all?
- Background to the 1930 Act
- The 1930 Act reforms
- The 1930 Act in more detail
- Case law on the 1930 Act
- The need for reform and background to the 2010 Act
- The 2010 Act
- Case law on the 2010 Act
- Problems with the 2010 Act
- Potential issues for the future
- Conclusions and discussion
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme