The Transition from the Basic Payment Scheme & the Future of Sustainable Farming
IntroductionFurther to the Agriculture Act 2020, the transition from the Basic Payment Scheme to the new Agriculture Policy and schemes which are being developed has begun! This webinar will focus on the amendments that have been made so far to the Basic Payment Scheme to the new Environmental Land Management scheme and the Sustainable Farming Incentive in England and the Sustainable Farming Scheme in Wales. It will cover what you need to consider when advising clients and amendments that may be needed to land use agreements.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are the current rules in England?
- What are the current rules in Wales?
- When will things change and what will those changes be?
- How does the scheme interact with other schemes?
- How does the scheme interact with land use agreements?
- What to do to prepare for the schemes’ demise?
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 22nd November 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation