The SRA Risk Outlook 2020/21 - Key Issues for Compliance Officers
Since 2013, the SRA have released their annual Risk Outlook; this valuable resource details their views on the key risks and challenges the profession faces and offers advice on what steps to take to protect you and your firm from these risks.
During this webinar, expert speaker Joanna Morris will examine the SRA Risk Outlook in more detail and will consider some of the key risks which law firms have faced over the past year, including an increase in people working from home and the opportunities which this has presented to criminals.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to use the Risk Outlook 2020/21
- The market landscape in 2020
- The seven priority risks
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Client money
- Diversity in the profession
- Information and cyber security
- Integrity and ethics
- Meeting legal needs
- Standards of service
- Looking in more detail at each of the above including:
- Why the risk matters, with case examples
- Who is most at risk?
- What does the SRA recommend?
- What is the SRA doing?
- What is on the horizon?
This webinar was recorded on 1st April 2021
at your organisation