The Regulation of Savings Accounts - An Introduction for Financial Services Professionals
This new webinar will provide an overview of the regulation of savings accounts, including key provisions under the Payment Services Regulations and the FCA’s Banking Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
The webinar is aimed at legal and compliance professionals who are new to the regulation of savings business or are keen to refresh and update their knowledge.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The difference between a current account and savings account
- The distinction between payment accounts and non-payment accounts
- The regulatory toolkit that applies to savings accounts
- Application of payment services regulation to savings accounts
- What’s on the horizon/future regulatory developments for the savings market
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 23rd March 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation