The PSCOC Register - The Story So Far
This webinar will introduce the looming Register of People with Significant Control over Overseas Companies (the ‘PSCOC Register’) including helping you to understand the draft legislation that is due to be operational by 2021.
If you advise overseas companies who are buying, selling or who own property in the UK or who are bidding for public contracts, then this webinar is for you, as these entities will be required to register.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The thinking behind the proposed legislation
- The restrictions that the proposed legislation will implement
- The proposed conditions for registration
- The expected transitional arrangements for overseas companies already owning UK property
- Expected content of the register
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 31st January 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.