The Online Safety Act - Duties of Care Explained
The UK is leading the way in implementing rules and regulations to protect individuals from online harm.
In terms of data protection, the Information Commissioner has already published the Age Appropriate Design Code to benefit children and now the Government has committed to publish its Online Safety Act in 2021.
This webinar will highlight the duties of care for digital service providers.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What are online harms
- Why providers owe a duty of care
- How to comply with data protection law
- How to manage children’s personal data
- Current online information risks
- The impact of the Online Safety Act
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 12th July 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation