The New Short-Term Letting Licensing Scheme in Scotland
This webinar will provide a summary of the proposed short-term letting licensing scheme and control orders. It will focus on what the new system may look like when it is expected to come into force later in 2021 and the impact on both the licensing and planning regimes.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Basis for the short term lets licensing scheme and context
- Purpose of the licence scheme
- Which businesses or operations are covered by the scheme
- Timescales for implementation by local authorities and operators
- What the licensing scheme might look like in practice
- Additional regulatory impact on operators
- What role might public authorities and local government have in the scheme
- Potential effect on operators and neighbours
- Sanctions for non-compliance
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 11th August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation