The New NEC Facilities Management (FM) Contract - All You Need to Know
An exciting new addition to the family of NEC contracts for 2021 is the Facilities Management (FM contract).
Building on the successes of existing NEC contracts, this contract brings new thinking to the operational side of projects. Key aspects include the scoping of terms, the management of obligations, and the measurement of performance.
Organisations who outsource functions will be interested in the NEC FM contract. Individuals need to be trained so they can procure on it, advise on it, and operate it in practice, whether buyer or seller.
This comprehensive 2-hour virtual classroom seminar will give you everything you need to know about the new NEC FM contract.
It is designed for individuals who:
- Work in, or advise on, procurement, facilities management and operational contracts, whether as buyer or seller
- Are responsible for buying and selling, for service level agreements or risk management, and those with roles in financial management, compliance and insurance
- Are a supplier of services
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Background to FM contract, and consultation period
- The contract as published: key aspects
- Roles and responsibilities
- Scoping/drafting of outputs
- Management of obligations, and enforcement if things go wrong
- Measurement of service levels/delivery, and remedies for failure
- Processes for collaboration and contract management
- Powers and responsibilities
- What you need to know, and do next
- Where to get help/resources
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.