The New ADR Regime - Avoiding Swingeing Costs Penalties & More - Learn Live
Alternative dispute resolution is nothing new. It has been floating around for 30 years.
However, the Judiciary has started to move decisively against those who fail to engage and swingeing costs penalties have been imposed this year upon unwilling participants.
Presented by Dominic Regan, this live broadcast session will explain the new philosophy and how you must act.
What You Will Learn
With live interaction the session will include:
- Can you refuse ADR because your client has a brilliant defence?
- Why PGF was the groundbreaking turning point
- Does Part 36 prevail over ADR?
- Could a court order parties to engage in ADR?
- When can what happened at a meditation be made public?
- Costs penalties for unreasonable conduct
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.