The Lifespan of Corporate Internal Investigations - What to do if Fraud, Bribery or Corruption is Suspected
This virtual classroom seminar will guide those involved in the process of internal investigation on what to expect during the lifespan of the investigation.
It will offer advice on important questions such as when to launch an investigation and whether to notify the relevant authorities.
What You Will Learn
This live broadcast will cover the following:
- Events giving rise to an investigation
- Key decisions when an issue arises triggering an investigation
- The scope of an internal investigation
- Document preservation, collection and review
- Witnesses: why witnesses? witness interviews, identification, timings, how many interviews, different types, how many interviewers, to record or not to record, warnings
- Key outcomes of internal investigations
- Key takeaways
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.