The Lawful Grounds for Processing Personal Data - Live at Your Desk
There has been much focus on consent as the main requirement to lawfully process personal data under the GDPR, but it must be recognised that consent is only one of the six lawful grounds for processing.
In this virtual classroom seminar, the 6 lawful grounds for processing personal data will be explored and particular focus will be addressed on not only consent but also legitimate interest as a lawful ground.
It will also cover how reliance upon a particular lawful ground may impact the rights of individuals in respect of erasure and data portability.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The 6 lawful grounds for processing personal data
- When and how is consent truly given
- How to use legitimate interests legitimately
- How reliance on each lawful ground impacts data subject rights
- The need to keep the record of processing activities up to date
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.