The Irish Consumer Rights Bill 2021 - A Guide for ROI
This virtual classroom session will provide you with an update on the developments contained in the Consumer Rights Bill 2021 which will fundamentally change consumer law in Ireland.
There will be guidance on all aspects of these latest developments and how they affect companies and the consumers to whom they sell goods and services.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Contracts for the sale of goods in Ireland and the key changes
- Contracts for the supply of digital content and digital services in Ireland
- Contracts for the supply of a service in Ireland and the key changes
- Consumer information and cancellation rights in Ireland
- Unfair terms in consumer contracts in Ireland
- Proceedings and penalties in Ireland
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.