The Importance of Recording All Matter-Related Time - A Guide for Lawyers
Do you under-record time spent on client files? If so you are not alone. But what are the consequences for the firm and its profitability?
This live broadcast session will explain why full time-recording is vital for a law firm and offer practical solutions to persuade fee earners to fully and honestly record all their matter-related time.
What You Will Learn
This interactive course will cover the following:
- Understanding why fee earners say they do not fully record all their time, so those issues can be addressed and remedied
- Appreciating the substantial effect which just small increases in recorded time can have on profitability
- The vital role of full time-recording as a pricing tool
- Understanding the importance of fully recording time for the purposes of financial, people and client management
- Recorded time as a component of managing a firm’s risks
- Persuading fee earners that fully recording their client-related time is an essential element in building their self-esteem and wellbeing
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.