The Impact of Brexit on Agriculture & Rural Land - A Snapshot
This webinar will provide a snapshot of the issues which are impacting on the agricultural and rural land sector as a result of Brexit.
The webinar is aimed at practitioners who have some existing experience in agricultural law and a base understanding of the Common Agricultural Policy and Basic Payment Entitlement Scheme.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Phasing out of the Basic Payment Scheme
- Introduction of the Agriculture Bill
- Roll out of Environmental Land Management
- Animal health and welfare pathway
- A focus on innovation research and development
- Reduced access to the European Single Market
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 4th February 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation