The Good Work Plan 2020 - Get Ready for April
The Government set out numerous planned changes to employment law in its Good Work Plan which was published at the end of 2018.
A number of these changes are coming into effect in April 2020.
HR professionals and employment lawyers all need to be ready to deal with these changes and also understand what is on the horizon.
This webinar will guide you through the main changes and give you some tips about how to get prepared.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Changes to employment particulars for employees (often known as s.1 statements)
- The new right for workers to have written particulars
- The new requirement to give a key facts document to agency workers
- The new right to request a more predictable and stable contract
- Changes to the holiday pay reference period and enforcement plans
- Changes relating to the rules regarding breaks in continuous service
- Changes to information and consultation rules (often known as the ICE Regulations)
- The removal of the Swedish Derogation in relation to agency worker rights
- Plans relating to employment status tests
- Financial penalties in the Employment Tribunal and naming and shaming powers
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 25th February 2020 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.