The FCA Sandbox - An Introduction for Financial Services
This new virtual classroom seminar is aimed at financial services firms contemplating going into the sandbox. The regulatory sandbox allows businesses to test innovative propositions in the market with real consumers.
The session will explore the role of the FCA Sandbox in the UK, how it compares with sandboxes in other jurisdictions and how to get the sandbox application right first time and avoid typical errors.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The role of the sandbox in the UK and how it compares with sandboxes in other jurisdictions
- What it means to go through the FCA sandbox, and determining whether the sandbox is right for your business
- The requirements for a successful sandbox application
- The process of going through the sandbox and potentially getting authorised at the end of the process
- What to expect from the FCA
- Typical errors in sandbox applications
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.