The Court of Protection - A Guide to the More Complex Applications for Private Client Practitioners
This webinar is designed to give practical advice on the more complex applications that can be brought within the Court of Protection, including gifting and tax applications, removal and replacement of trustees, statutory wills and applications that can be made by Attorneys.
The webinar will provide up to date advice, tips and case law.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- A reminder of the rules for making out of the box applications, including permission
- Statutory will applications
- Gifting and tax planning applications
- Removal and replacement of trustees
- Attorney applications including equity release and gifting