The Commercial Agents Regulations - A One Hour Guide
The Commercial Agents Regulations 1993 are essential reading for any commercial lawyer and this webinar sets out a succinct summary of the key provisions together with a reminder of recent cases as well as some practical suggestions.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Application of the regulations
- Meaning of ‘commercial agent’
- Are software and electricity classified as ‘goods’ or ‘services’?
- What are the key rights and duties of commercial agents?
- What are the main duties of principals?
- Can I use a termination clause that refers to both indemnity and compensation?
- What does the case law say about calculating compensation payments?
This webinar was recorded on 20th September 2019